The DAKA Volume Pouch was specifically designed to maximize usable storage space while maintaining a compact footprint. Its intuitive design allows the Volume Pouch to stand vertically on its own and expand up to three liters in size when in use. The wide mouth and water-resistant zippered opening allow the user to insert and remove items with one hand without having to hold it open with the other. The large translucent window makes organizing and locating gear even easier, and a single large carabiner attachment point doubles as a lashing point and carrying handle so your stored gear will always be at hand when needed.
Like our other DAKA pouches, the Volume Pouch is made from polymer-infused textiles that are RF-welded on all seams and use water-resistant zippers. The construction methods and materials we use mean that our DAKA pouches are at home in hard use applications such as tool storage, as well as for lighter duties such as organizing your personal electronics. These water-resistant pouches will keep your gear dry in most wet environments, making them a great choice for most outdoor adventures.
REINFORCED POLYMER FABRIC WITH ANTI-SLIP TEXTURE
- Our unique material protects your stuff from exposure, moisture, and from getting lost
- Chemical resistant and non-hygroscopic
- Paint pen dot matrix debossed into body for identification marking
WELDED CONSTRUCTION AND YKK AQUAGUARD® ZIPPER
- Impenetrable seals on all sides and a water repellent zipper ensure secure, environment-proof storage
- Large carabiner attachment point
550 PARACORD & HEAT SHRINK TUBING FOR ENHANCED GRIP
Rugged but easy to open and close zipper